Monday, March 7, 2011

A Sparkling moment


With all of the love that you have for me, I felt compelled to share my favorite love story - the following post to my personal blog which references an evening I spent with the woman I love the most.

"As we sat in a cab passing through the busy streets of hyderabad full of strange faces,
soberly observing,imagining the mysteries behind each set of unrecognizable eyes,
I turned to see this smile. A sparkle in ur eyes, ur arms outstretched,
in an instant our bodies were contiguous where, even over the thump, thump of the deafening beat, our hearts rang strong against one another. Tangled together,
we were a pendulum amongst our past and our beautiful future.
For this is the only story that matters. It is kept safe and warm between our beating hearts.Eyes locked, we could not help but smile:
"This is Love."


No comments:

Post a Comment