Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Dasvidaniya, My love

Writing this letter is the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life so far, and I hope I never have to do anything like it again. We have been together now for more than 3 years, and it has been quite a time for both of us.

You have shown me what love is and what it feels like to be loved. I could feel it when our hearts get so close they are beating as one.You are the beat of my heart, the soul in my body; you are me, because without you I am nothing.I will always remember the very first time we met, the very first time you wrapped your arms around me and rested your head on my shoulder. Your smile your way of looking at me will always be fresh in my memories. There are so many lovely memories but the fact remains the memories are not enough to bind us for rest of our lives. The picture of your charming smile keep flashing back in front of my eyes. though I know things will never be the same but …. I just can’t stop myself. I am Sorry.

Don't get me wrong. You have made me very happy just by sharing yourself and your life with me. The memories will stay in my heart forever. From the time we first started going out until now, you have unfailingly shown me how it is to be really cared for and cherished. At the same time you have managed to keep my feet on the ground, always reminding me that my life is my own and no one else’s. I thank you for that. You taught me how fully comprehend what real love is like without even telling me you loved me. Just by showing me in your own way, you made me see how two completely different people can actually become real friends and true lovers.

You have kept my feet on the ground and yet showed me how beautiful the stars and skies are.

Whenever I needed your comfort and strength, your level-headedness and rationality, you were always there for me. Our relationship has gone through a lot of things ranging from the serious to the stupid.

I guess the only thing that went wrong is that i am not of the same caste or creed and the accompanying issues of where this relationship is really headed and the roles we will actually play in each other’s lives.

No one is to blame. Not you, nor me, nor whoever was a part of it…maybe I'm just a victim of circumstance like you.There are so many unanswered questions in my mind that sometimes it forces me to approach you to get the answers and say a final goodbye to you. I will never have any regrets in life of loving you.

I know this is not the end of everything. It is actually a new beginning, hopefully of a better, more beautiful friendship for the future. But I have to do this, to say goodbye to you properly. I need closure to move on. And I realize I have to move on.

I cannot hold on to something I don't believe in anymore. It would have been really nice to grow old with you…to laugh with you while reminiscing about the years that have passed…to share with you my whole life, and I would share with you yours…but I guess now is not right time for us, or we’re just not meant to be together, now or forever, I don’t really know.

Thank you very much for always being there for me when I needed you most. Thank you for sharing yourself with me, if only for 3 years of your life. thank you for looking after me when I was down.

In fact, my life will never be the same without you

You have been the love of my life without me expecting it. Maybe when our paths meet again, we would both be ready for whatever it is that we were really meant to be…friends, best friends…we’ll see….only time will tell..........

I only have one request. please don't forget the times we shared together, for they are the memories I will never forget. Please remember that always, and take care of yourself.

Cheers
Sree

No comments:

Post a Comment