Sunday, January 9, 2011

My First Date

Girl .. How should i start this .. I have been waiting to take the woman i love the most .. There has always been a speculation whether she would agree for a date or not .. after waiting it out .. she finally agrees to go out the week after 1st Jan 2011 . It is a huge moment for me .. now that she said she would go out with me .. She had a condition .. No gifts ..I had to agreed to it ..She is Smart .. I had a whole in front of me to plan things out .. I did plan so many things. Had divided the map of hyderabad into green zones (less crowded) & Red zone (Crowded Places) .. There are so many places to visit in Hyderabad (City of Pearl) But i was not able to find one for me .. Made atleast three to four plans .. Called one of my friends to ask his car for the date. He agreed .. Time passed .. It was friday and the day after was the D-day for me .I could barely contain my excitement that I'm finally meeting my best friend & the woman i love the most for the first time outside. Even though i have been out with her on different occassions. This was different. I wanted to be a stand out in the crowd.

It was saturday, I didnt sleep for a second.. Anticipating a really nice day ahead. It started out on a amusing note as i tripped right at the entrance.. But regained balance.. There was another hurdle in my path .. My friend backed out and so i was left with no car and i couldnt imagine taking my girl in bus or train for that matter.. I was almost lost and Blank .. I was moments away from meeting my sweetheart and spending the whole day with her ..I was sitting on my bed waiting when I heard the phone ring, It was her message .. The message " Tell me the time & plan ". Told her that i wouldnt getting the car & told her to get ready by 10.30 .. Called the cab service .. I started from my House at 9.45 am in the morning .. The cab driver was a tired man and looked like he needs sleep or he might drive me into one of the drainages next to the road. I drove the car with thoughts about meeting her. The anxiety turned to nervous excitement. She called me up to confirm whether i had started .. told her i was on my way .. Through the traffic and choas .. Reached the place .. she was walking to the place she told me to wait .. I couldnt wait a second. Asked the cab driver to drive towards the way she is coming from .. There She was, really dressed up for the Occassion . I couldnt just take my eyes off her..I had butterflies in my stomach , my mind started to race, and I couldn’t wipe the smile off my face. She just saw me and sat in the car. I pinched myself couple of times to make sure it wasnt a dream because it was too good to believe it was true that she with me ..

We started our journey together. I was just looking at her. I did feel little bad because she hardly had any sleep .. She asked me about the plan. I told her that i had planned to take her Ohri's 1857\Eatstreet.. She gracefully disagreed to it. Told her about the plan for the day.. She said she doesnt want to go there .. Shuffled the plans all over .. Finally we started off to the place i first decided (Sanghi Temple).. It was far and we did have time in our hands .. As usual, I started my banter and she patiently listended to it, Smiling away ;-) ..

Finally we did sanghi temple after going round & round .. It's been quite sometime i had been to sanghi temple.. Much to our disappointment. The Temple was closed and the time was 12.45 or 1 pm .. Normal days it is open from 8 am - 12 pm & 4 pm - 8 pm .. We couldnt wait that long.. headed back to the place where we started our journey .. I was cursing my luck and probably bad planning on my behalf .. Trust me i thought she would be upset and angry .. But she amazed me .. She just smiled back at me assuring that it's ok ..

It was lunch time and we stopped by a restuarant which was not that great but we had to contend with .. I walked through the restuarant making my way to the Family Section. Sat at one corner .. I wouldnt give the details of the menu here .. But we spent more than one & half hour to have our lunch .. I just every minute of it because i was with her .. I so wanted to hold her hand & walk through the restuarant .. After a not so lavish lunch, We started heading back to her place. She opened the chocolate i got for her .. I snatched a piece of it .. I so wanted to feed her but she refused .. She requested me to eat .. In hyderabadi, main bhaaw kha raha tha, ladki ka sar fir gaya. almost bolne wali thi ki baad main jaa.. It was now my turn to ask her to request me again.. she did and It was the cutest moment of the day ..

Got down at her place. It was 5.30 and i didnt want to let her go .. walked to a super market .. did some windows shopping .. I really relish & Cherish the time i get to spend with her .. We had Pani Puri, walked to the bus stop. She asked me to go but i insisted on walking her home. Initially she said no and we started walking towards her place . The road was a disaster .. Through the dark till the turning of her house . I was with her .. Just when i was about to say sorry. She interrupted me by saying " I really had a wonderful day ", even better thing was in store for me .. She held my hand & hugged me from side .. I didnt expect a hug but when she did, She made me realize regardless of where we go, those feelings remain.  And this time, for me, it’s a bit more special because she hugged me and said " me too " when i said " Sweetheart, I Love You "..

I was tired but then the excitement took over .. i was literally jumping on the road , dancing and singing awfully but who cares .. I was happy soul ..


Even though plan didnt work as expected. I had the best day of my life because i spent the entire day with her . I could witness her beautiful smile, naughtiness, playful nature .. She brings the best in me ..

I love the “first date” feelings I got.  The excitement, nervousness, wonder-what-she’s-thinking…


Wish to be with her soon again ..

To know more .. Stay tuned



P.S. :  I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours

No comments:

Post a Comment