Sunday, December 5, 2010

Counting my days down !!!

yes its true on 6th December, 25 more days to go

ha i say only?? every time i try to look at the watch it seems not to be moving.

after 30 minutes i think of doing something i feel , its just 30 mints passed and actually only 5 had ..

Waiting on something you’ve been wanting so much and so long.. Im really not too much patient as she is…

Im praying  for things to fall into place ... I need all the luck i can get to have this girl in my life ... She is special .. really special ..

i really hope i get some blessing and the time flies at least not so slowly… I will wait for that magical moment

Thanks to the woman of my dreams, my best friend for making every moment of my life so special that i am going to relive these moments again & again ..

No comments:

Post a Comment