Sunday, December 5, 2010

You are everything i ever wanted

The world seems so beautiful, the sky seems so blue
The happiness she brings in my life, I bet you have no clue
She’s more than what I asked for, and I am the luckiest guy
This the the only truth
And about that I wouldn’t lie

She never asked for anything else, but just for my love
She’s as evil as a devil, and as pure as dove
She’s been my motivation for everything that I do
Its hard to express through words, if only she knew
She’s my one friend on whom I can rely
This is the only truth
And about that I wouldn’t lie

I can’t imagine my life, a life without her
A past so dark and a future so blur
She’s been with me in good times, she’s been in my bad
She has laughed in my happiness and cried when i was sad
I loved her with true heart and that I can’t deny
“coz” this is the only truth, and trust me
About that I wouldn’t lie.

She is my world and my life .. about this I wouldn't lie .. 

I love U Sweetheart ..



No comments:

Post a Comment