Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thinking about U, like I always do ..

There are so many things I tell U . So many things i wish i could have left unsaid or undone. I tried. I really did. But Sweetheart .. When it's for U .. Sometimes i end up with a kiddish excitement & falter in my stand not to be crazy .. This doesnt mean i take U for granted .. Trust me, I love U more than i can ever tell ..Somtimes U have been tough and rightly so .. U have been what kept me sane and stable with my feet truly on the ground .. Before U came into my life,I was lost, like a ship with no rudder, skimming across a wild sea.


I love so much about U that it is hard to pick just a couple of things out. I love the way U laugh. I love the way U smile. I even love it when U make me mad and don't know why. I love how when U upset me, U try so hard to make it better when i am down. I am so in love with U that I don't go one minute without thinking of U and wishing that I was with U! I can't stand to be without U for one second. U have truly turned me into myself. U have allowed me to open up my heart and trust again. U have helped me to smile and be happy again. And for that I love U. I thank U and I will forever cherish our memories and I know there are many more to come.

I miss Ur warm eyes, the way U listen & care.I miss all that we share.I miss the smile on Ur face, so reassuring & sincere, & the moments we spend together that I hold so Dear, I miss all of the caring things U do with me & spendind days alone with U. I look forward for a day to be a closest with U.I miss U so much .
Trust me, Not a single moment goes by without thinking about U. Only about U .



It's all about love. I love U & I know that U love me.I love each and every once-in-a-lifetime moment I share with U. Today, tomorrow, forever.

Love U Sweetheart:-)








No comments:

Post a Comment