Saturday, December 4, 2010

Three Months and Counting ....

Our anniversary brings to mind, the happiness and joy U’ve brought to me. Sweet memories--the laughter and the tears.Words truly cannot do justice to how i feel about you . the moments i hold so dear, A new chapter in my heart has begun to unfold, the countless days that we have shared together are too wonderful to forget .Even though U r'nt here with me while i'm writing .. I still have U in my thoughts . I could write a novel with a million reasons why I have fallen in love with U so much & why I hold U so close to my heart. My book would contain thousands of chapters on how much I love U as my life partner & my Best friend ..U have changed my world with a blink of an eye with some beautiful gestures.. I have always dreamt of  footprints in the sands of time,
walking closer towards each other. Holding hands and walking close to eachother forgetting the world around US. I know we have a love like no other, what we share is something others only hope for and dream of. but few ever experience. U are the one whose smile I cannot wait to see, whose arms I long to have wrapped around me.U fill my soul with contentment.I know i have made some mistakes but U always have dealt me with ‘persistence, patience and unwavering affection'.  I must have seen U a million times & every time I see U  .. I fall in love with U all over again .my heart starts to race & when you smile, It sparks my senses and ignites my soul with happiness i never knew . It is such a beautiful feeling .. Ur love is my beacon, my star and my light; All Ur colors and moods are precious to me. I want to be there with U, every moment of our lifes . Holding U close to me & U make every day an enchanting delight. As long as you are with me, my world will never shatter .

I Love U Kanna till the end of time :-)


Happy anniversary, sweetheart.
With you at my side, every experience is beautiful !!

No comments:

Post a Comment